Author Topic: Happy birthday ..  (Read 11737 times)

GTS

• Administrator
  • Addicted
  • GTSdll Author
    • GTSdll Homepage
Happy birthday ..
« on: June 27, 2008, 04:50:59 PM »
too meee, haappy biirthday too meeee :bored:

yawn, 28 yrs already, i'm getting old ;)
---> GTSdll Homepage <---

朱鷺子

• 幻想郷の名無しの本読み妖怪
    • とっきゅんのネスト
Re: Happy birthday ..
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 11:33:29 PM »
Despite of that this thread has not been active for more than two years (and I'm two days off (well actually three, but it's just 12:33 AM of July 30th in German time-zone anyway)), I still wanted to say in this thread, it being the most appropriate;

Happy late 30th birthday, GTS~ Hope you had a good one.

みすちー みすちー かわいいよみすちー

GTS

• Administrator
  • Addicted
  • GTSdll Author
    • GTSdll Homepage
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 12:19:19 AM »
Hey,  thanks a lot Tokiko-chan! (assuming -chan is ok, as it is used in your e-mail address)  :wave:

I did not think anyone would remember my birthday here (and it seems no one did ...).  :shock:
My birthday was pretty nice. There was no big party, but a small one (~6-7 people) and thats fine.

... 30 ... damn i'm really getting old now ...  :D

朱鷺子

• 幻想郷の名無しの本読み妖怪
    • とっきゅんのネスト
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 02:04:52 AM »
You're welcome, you're welcome~ And of course, (just about) any suffix is fine, just as much as leaving it out.

Mmm, if only I had gotten here sooner, I'd probably have gotten to congratulate on the actual date... but it couldn't be helped, in this case, heh.
Glad to hear about the birthday being nice, and as long as it is that much a nice event, the size of the party would clearly not matter~

...and if you now started to feel that about yourself, I must apologize, maybe it in some ways would have been better if I hadn't mentioned it... or so, haha~ =ω=

みすちー みすちー かわいいよみすちー

GTS

• Administrator
  • Addicted
  • GTSdll Author
    • GTSdll Homepage
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 10:57:42 AM »
You're not to blame, since this forum is very inactive - its a support-forum for a mirc addon, that isnt developed anymore anyways ... ^^

As for my age - i don't mind at all. I like joking about it :)

朱鷺子

• 幻想郷の名無しの本読み妖怪
    • とっきゅんのネスト
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 03:23:23 PM »
Well quite, the initial reason I got here at all was due to searching for GTSdll, which I figured I had to re-download because of a random formatting of hard drive without any backups taken at all, done day before yesterday. Last time I got it, I could have sworn it was somewhat different, but yeah, reading announcements have made reason for that clear~ Evil how it seems that in newest mIRC betas with supposed full Unicode support (only those, it seems), Unicode shows like ????? in track title, album title and so on, but in path name shows perfectly in any theme which displays that, like the foobar2000-related theme, whilst showing fine when inputted non-script-wise~

But no matter, for the sake of being on topic, uh... I guess there's not much left to be said before next year, if not a new thread is to be made, then, for that next occasion. I'll still be hanging around here for a bit out of lack of anything better to do~ So yes, have a nice year, yay! ♪

みすちー みすちー かわいいよみすちー